Why Google Adsense Makes Cents?
You’ve done the proper research, played with all the themes for background, foreground, headers, etc, and finally your website is up and running with a look and feel you are happy with and maybe even a little proud of. Now comes the next question, “Do you want to make money with it?” Or, maybe “Do you want to make more money with it?” Allow me to virtually nod your head in the correct alternating vertical direction for you. “Of course you do!” It’s the same thing as those annoying TV commercials for the company I can’t remember (there’s effective advertising, eh?) where they say something like “Do you want to pay a little or a lot?” Duh.
This is where Google AdSense comes in, and really there’s no reason you shouldn’t be effectively utilizing such a product. It’s so simple my three year old niece could set it up. In fact, after seeing the way she effortlessly navigates my IPad to get to either listening to The Wiggles or playing a video from PBS Kids, chances are she already has. Whatever your level of web savyness. It’s three easy steps just as Google claims.
- Create available advertising web space on your site by simply pasting the correct code in on the spaces you choose (actually, this is all you really do. After this, its largely out of your hands).
- Various advertisers bid millions of dollars to place their ads on your website “Joelikesbacon.com” (insert fine print here: “individual results may vary).
- Collect your cash!
Google Adsense makes sense (The pun in the title was enough, I figured) for many reasons, including:
- Targeted advertisers – Advertisers are targeted to your website based on their individual needs, preferences, and interests.
- Google reviewed and accepted – Only ads that are reviewed and accepted by the Google AdSense team will reach your website.
- Total control – You control how and where the ads appear on your website. It’s all fully customizable to the way you want it.
- Reporting tools – Graphs, charts, and more now showing you exactly how much increased revenue you stand to gain by following AdSense’s recommendations and tips for what to do with your ad space.
- Go Mobile – Fully integrated mobile interface for quick and easy access.
In today’s highly competitive Internet business world, we all strive to gain a competitive edge. Why not take advantage of every money making opportunity that is available to you? Try Google AdSense.